Posted on March 04, 2018.
✯ QUOTE: “Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.” ⇢ Lee, Harper. To Kill A Mockingbird. Scribner Laidlaw, 1989.
All art prints are sold in the following sizes.
• 5 × 7 inches (12.7 × 17.8 cm) – $5.99
• 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm) – $11.99
• 8 × 12 inches (20.3 × 30.48 cm) – $14.99
• 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm) – $16.99
• 12 × 18 inches (30.48 × 45.72 cm) – $19.99
• 16 × 20 inches (40.64 × 50.8 cm) – $21.99
Designs are printed onto heavyweight matte photo paper, giving a crisp finish and strong colors to your prints.
- NOTE – Please keep in mind that these prints are not delivered framed and do not come with mats. The frames and mats you see in the photos are for display purposes only. *
When shipped, prints are posted in sturdy cardboard packaging or strong postal tubes, depending on size and quantity ordered.
Depending on the size of print you choose, the design may be adjusted a tiny bit in order to fit the ratio of the size you’ve selected and to look best for that particular size. Please be aware that colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen. This is dependent on the settings on your monitor.
Enjoy your purchase!
All Rights Reserved.
:copyright: Copyrighted by fromfontana
Buy with Confidence
Apartment Therapy Marketplace is built to give honest folks a trusted environment to buy and sell with each other. Whether you’re buying from someone next door or across the country, we’ve got your back.
- Stats and Verifications — Get to know the seller before you buy from them.
- Personal Messaging — Unclutter your inbox and keep your email private.
- Friendly Support — Our team is available to help you in any and every way we can.
Contacting the Seller
Contact the seller to purchase or ask any questions you may have for a listing. Be clear, honest, kind and prompt with your replies. Negotiate price, including delivery fees if applicable. Agree on a pick-up location or delivery method if applicable.
Use our dedicated messaging system for all communication. In case of a dispute, these messages serve as a record. For your safety, do not share your email address or personal information. Learn more about trust and safety.
Each seller may have a different return policy. In most cases, a seller will not accept returns. Before making payment, ask the seller about their return policy.
In your messages, you have the ability to privately rate your experience with the seller and conversely, the seller can rate you. Your rating should be based on your personal experience with the seller while using our platform. All member ratings are averaged and displayed on the member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the specific listing, corner or message. We will be notified and take immediate action. Your report will be kept confidential. The member who is reported will not know who reported them. Additionally, our review will be handled discreetly.
Other questions? Contact us at email@example.com for prompt assistance.