Posted on February 18, 2018.
A gym quality treadmill for home use. Powerful, built to last, and very simple to use, it’s uniquely designed for the home environment and incorporates a number of design and mechanical features that make it easier to establish and maintain a personal fitness program.
- Speed: 0.5 – 12 mph (0.8 – 20 kph)
- Incline: 0-15% in 0.5% increments (0.1% increments during HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts)
- Motor system: 3.0 Horsepower Continuous Duty DC MagnaDrive Motor System
- Motor controller: Life Fitness-designed microprocessor-based PWM controller
- Deck: 3/4-inch Medium Density Fiberboard
- Deck shock absorption: FlexDeck shock absorption system
- Handrails: ErgoBar front handlebar and commercial side handrails
- Belt: 58 × 20-inch multi-ply, pre-lubricated
- Rollers: 2.0-inch precision crowned
- Electronic readouts:
- Electronic readouts: Incline, Time, Speed (mph/kmh), Distance, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, Time in Heart Rate Zone, Calories, Calories per Hour, Pace
- Display type: Red LEDs
- Workout profile display: 7 × 15 segments
- Workout feedback display: 16-character message center
- Dimensions: 77 × 32 × 56 inches (LxWxH)
- Unit weight: 265 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 400 pounds
Buy with Confidence
- Stats and Verifications — Get to know the seller before you buy from them.
- Personal Messaging — Unclutter your inbox and keep your email private.
- Friendly Support — Our team is available to help you in any and every way we can.
Contacting the Seller
Report as Inappropriate
Other questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance.