Presented for sale here is a unusually beautiful walnut mid century modern long dresser / credenza from 60s with beautiful solid brass pulls. This particular piece is unique one-of-kind piece with amazing, highly figured walnut in all 4 sides!
This mid century modern long dresser has 6 drawers and ideally sized and proportioned. There are a number of very nice design features.
1. The top drawers have hidden pulls and slightly darker walnut than the rest of frontal, making them contrasting subtly in two tone which is very pretty.
2. Gleaming sculpted solid brass pull with black ebony center complement walnut very well and gives the piece very modern look, not dated at all. This and slick and streamlined prefile, minimalistic design of the top drawers makes this piece work very well with any contemporary deco, as well as any mid century deco!
3. 3 drawers in each column and the middle ones are DEEP drawers, over 9" deep, which are very desirable but hard to find, particularly for a long dresser. Vast majority of mid century long dressers only have shallow drawers. Perfect for storing thicker garments like jeans and sweaters.
4, Just right size to fit small and large homes. It measures 54" long x 18" deep x 32" high.
What REALLY separate this particular piece from any other mid century pieces are however, the STUNNINGLY beautiful, highly figured walnut grain and beautiful finish this piece boast! Both frontal and top features unusually gorgeous walnut hard to find even for 60s high quality pieces. Dovetail construction etc indicating the quality.
Buy with Confidence
Apartment Therapy Marketplace is built to give honest folks a trusted environment to buy and sell with each other. Whether you’re buying from someone next door or across the country, we’ve got your back.
- Stats and Verifications — Get to know the seller before you buy from them.
- Personal Messaging — Unclutter your inbox and keep your email private.
- Friendly Support — Our team is available to help you in any and every way we can.
Contacting the Seller
Contact the seller to purchase or ask any questions you may have for a listing. Be clear, honest, kind and prompt with your replies. Negotiate price, including delivery fees if applicable. Agree on a pick-up location or delivery method if applicable.
Use our dedicated messaging system for all communication. In case of a dispute, these messages serve as a record. For your safety, do not share your email address or personal information. Learn more about trust and safety.
Each seller may have a different return policy. In most cases, a seller will not accept returns. Before making payment, ask the seller about their return policy.
In your messages, you have the ability to privately rate your experience with the seller and conversely, the seller can rate you. Your rating should be based on your personal experience with the seller while using our platform. All member ratings are averaged and displayed on the member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the specific listing, corner or message. We will be notified and take immediate action. Your report will be kept confidential. The member who is reported will not know who reported them. Additionally, our review will be handled discreetly.
Other questions? Contact us at email@example.com for prompt assistance.