Posted on January 25, 2018.
Condition is Perfect, Brand New.
Purchased last month, but out of the return window now.
The fabric is a plush slub velvet in a grey “metal” color. The legs are blackened brass. See photos for more detail on the fabric and dimensions. Our household is clean, pet free, and smoke free.
Interested? Have a question? Don’t hesitate to shoot me a message :)
Original Price: $699
Overall Dimensions: 40"sq. × 18.5″h.
Details, from West Elm:
- Fabric: Worn Velvet, “Metal”
- Legs: Blackened Brass
- 40"sq. × 18″h.
- Cast metal legs.
- Worn velvet upholstery option comes with Blackened Brass legs
- Due to a difference in height, the worn velvet upholstery option will not align perfectly in seat height with the Andes Sofa or Sectionals (sold separately).
- Interior seat width: 25.5".
- Seat depth: 25.5".
We are selling several other pieces of furniture — please see our other listings! Total price will be discounted if you pick up multiple items :)
Buy with Confidence
- Stats and Verifications — Get to know the seller before you buy from them.
- Personal Messaging — Unclutter your inbox and keep your email private.
- Friendly Support — Our team is available to help you in any and every way we can.
Contacting the Seller
Report as Inappropriate
Other questions? Contact us at email@example.com for prompt assistance.