Posted on January 29, 2018.
The Malone mid-century nightstand is crafted from solid walnut and features one or two drawers. The rounded edges and sturdy tapered legs complement the sleek Scandinavian design. Every piece of wood has been handpicked and boasts beautiful, unique grains. Danish oil and satin polyurethane finish are applied to protect the wood.
Available in 3 different types of wood
- Walnut (one drawer/one compartment – $650) (two drawers – $700)
- African Mahogany (one drawer/one compartment – $1050) (two drawers – $1100)
- Hickory (one drawer/one compartment – $550) (two drawers – $600)
100% solid wood board except for plywood on bottom of drawers and back panel
*Light assembly required; only legs need to be attached.
*Handmade in Chicago.
*Prices vary based on type of wood and number of drawers.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Buy with Confidence
- Stats and Verifications — Get to know the seller before you buy from them.
- Personal Messaging — Unclutter your inbox and keep your email private.
- Friendly Support — Our team is available to help you in any and every way we can.
Contacting the Seller
Report as Inappropriate
Other questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance.