Posted on December 19, 2017.
This basked said a lot of things to me: warm, inviting, rich,
with natural and cherry stained bamboo colors interwoven.
- very light weight, feather light
- the large mouth allows for placing many things in it,
such as kitchen brooms, and tiny Chihuahuas
wrapped in their favorite blankets
Width 12″ × 12″ × 12.25″ (inches)
- Umbrella Stand
- Pillow holder, as I believe it’s almost impossible to have too many pillows
- It would be great as a natural lawn disco ball, by placing a tornado candle holder
and candle inside it to project the tiny rectangle flickering light all over the
ground at night
- Lined with a cloth bag – it is great to pitch your delicates in for dry-cleaning
- My favorite use is to storage the bags of bird seed in for the finches, after
the lady from India told me they no longer have these tiny birds in her country
that the Crows and Pigeons have taken over. So, this makes it a fun dressy place
to storage my bird seed until I put it in my tea kettle to pour out to the birds in the
misty like mornings. And, yes, it is possible to see moisture on the ground of the L.A.
Buy with Confidence
- Stats and Verifications — Get to know the seller before you buy from them.
- Personal Messaging — Unclutter your inbox and keep your email private.
- Friendly Support — Our team is available to help you in any and every way we can.
Contacting the Seller
Report as Inappropriate
Other questions? Contact us at email@example.com for prompt assistance.