Posted on December 09, 2017.
This unique mid-century dining set was designed by Hans Olsen for Fem Røjle in Denmark in the 1950’s. A rare Danish piece, the table and set of four tripod chairs are all Teak. This set was purchased from the original owner and has since been fully-restored professionally.
• Tripod, three-legged design
• Push in to fit seamlessly into the underside of the table
• Upholstered with leatherette
• Legs unscrew for easy transportation
• Unfolds with included leaf to fit 6 chairs
All pieces bear the original manufacturer stamps and danish control stickers. Compact in design and fits comfortably in a car for transportation.
Buy with Confidence
- Stats and Verifications — Get to know the seller before you buy from them.
- Personal Messaging — Unclutter your inbox and keep your email private.
- Friendly Support — Our team is available to help you in any and every way we can.
Contacting the Seller
Report as Inappropriate
Other questions? Contact us at email@example.com for prompt assistance.