Posted on December 02, 2017.
Matching pair of handsome mid-century side tables for sale branded American of Martinsville, with a “Dania” line label on one.
Designed by Merton Gershun for the American of Martinsville ‘Dania Collection’, produced circa 1950s-1960s. Tables stand on tapered legs with drop front doors and brass handles that reveal a small drawer and storage space over an exposed shelf.
• Both tables are in overall excellent vintage condition, wear consistent with age and previous use with patina to the brass hardware.
• One table has been modified by a previous owner to include a small power station with cord drilled through the back.
• The other has some minor water damage to the top surface, and a small chip to the front bottom shelf.
Located on the 3rd floor of an elevator building close to express trains (4,5,6). Cash and carry (Venmo / Square also accepted).
Thanks for looking!
Buy with Confidence
- Stats and Verifications — Get to know the seller before you buy from them.
- Personal Messaging — Unclutter your inbox and keep your email private.
- Friendly Support — Our team is available to help you in any and every way we can.
Contacting the Seller
Report as Inappropriate
Other questions? Contact us at email@example.com for prompt assistance.