Beautiful 1970s bentwood arc lamp from Nova Lighting of California. Fantastic piece to pair with any mid-century sofa or lounge chair.
- Wood is in perfect condition and shows no signs of age.
- Globe has no scratches or discoloration to speak of as is common with aging plastics.
- The cap over the globe is the only piece that shows signs of age at all, as the brass is dappled with darker spots from oxidation over time. This may be able to be polished in some way, but I’ve never wanted to risk messing it up.
- When I purchased the lamp, the original plastic hinge that allows you to adjust the angle of the globe was weak, so I replaced it with a solid brass piece that matches the light (as seen in photos). The original hinge is still included with purchase and can be put back on at any time.
Buy with Confidence
Apartment Therapy Marketplace is built to give honest folks a trusted environment to buy and sell with each other. Whether you’re buying from someone next door or across the country, we’ve got your back.
- Stats and Verifications — Get to know the seller before you buy from them.
- Personal Messaging — Unclutter your inbox and keep your email private.
- Friendly Support — Our team is available to help you in any and every way we can.
Contacting the Seller
Contact the seller to purchase or ask any questions you may have for a listing. Be clear, honest, kind and prompt with your replies. Negotiate price, including delivery fees if applicable. Agree on a pick-up location or delivery method if applicable.
Use our dedicated messaging system for all communication. In case of a dispute, these messages serve as a record. For your safety, do not share your email address or personal information. Learn more about trust and safety.
Each seller may have a different return policy. In most cases, a seller will not accept returns. Before making payment, ask the seller about their return policy.
In your messages, you have the ability to privately rate your experience with the seller and conversely, the seller can rate you. Your rating should be based on your personal experience with the seller while using our platform. All member ratings are averaged and displayed on the member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “Report as Inappropriate” feature on the specific listing, corner or message. We will be notified and take immediate action. Your report will be kept confidential. The member who is reported will not know who reported them. Additionally, our review will be handled discreetly.
Other questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance.