I have a Boro Star Console in indigo from Anthropologie available for $1,500, OBO. This piece of furniture was bought for home staging, and therefore looks brand new.
Retails for $2,298. I will deliver for free to the greater New York, Washington DC, or Philadelphia area.
First come, first serve.
Tracey Boyd conceptualizes her furniture designs in the same way she spends her days - by gathering ideas, experiences and one-of-a-kind items from her extensive travels. Whether inspired by a single drawer pull salvaged near her hometown in England, or an ancient mural from across the world, each piece is a superb amalgam of craftsmanship and unexpected details from her imagination. This stunning, handcrafted collection is inspired by the Japanese patched indigo textiles known as boro, while a textural metallic finish invokes volcanic rock.
- Slight variation in natural wood texture will occur
- Due to the nature of the finish, slight variation in color will occur
- Poplar wood case is reinforced with engineered hardwood for durability
- Poplar wood top, sides, and back; natural finish
- Painted blue wooden front; natural iron accents and legs
- Includes one adjustable shelf; three pegs for mobility
- Includes cord escape
- 29.5"H, 72.75''W, 20.5"D
- 6.5" under console clearance
- 19" between short side legs; 57" between long side legs
- Shelving areas: 9.75"H, 71.25"W, 16.75"D
- Distance between pegs for adjustable shelves: 2.5''
- Domestic Shipping
- Local Delivery
- In-Person Pickup