I have an Edlyn Bench purchased from Anthropologie at $798 that I am selling for $475. Please note that the furniture has been slightly used for home staging at a high-end real estate home. Therefore, there are a few minor blemish (see pictures), so I am selling this item at a discount from retail prices.
Free delivery NYC/Philly/DC area.
First come, first serve.
Boasting clean lines and a neatly proportioned seat, this cheerfully upholstered perch is inspired by modern Italian design, complete with down-wrapped cushions and brass legs.
- Cotton-linen upholstery
- Tight-upholstered bench cushion is not removable
- High-resiliency foam core cushions are wrapped in soft fiber padding, guaranteeing a firm, structured seat with a streamlined silhouette
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Brass legs
- All legs are removable
- Upholstery should be professionally cleaned; cleaning code S
- This piece is intended for indoor use
- No assembly required
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Overall: 17"H, 55"W, 18"D
- Leg Height: 7"
- Under Clearance: 7"