I have a Juneau Buffet purchased from Anthropologie for $2,798.00, which I am selling for $1,500. Please note that the furniture has been slightly used for home staging at a high-end real estate home. Therefore, there may be a few minor blemishes (see pictures), so I am selling this item at a discount from retail prices. Please note that the marble top has a few scratches, and that the back of one of the wooden legs is chipped.
First come, first serve. Will deliver for a fee or can arrange for you to pick up (all items are located in Philadelphia because I work between Philly, NYC, and DC).
Luxuriously wrapped in velvet with a Carrara marble top and gleaming brass accents, this chic buffet makes a stunning statement in any entertaining space - and boasts an abundance of storage for glassware, dinnerware, and more.
- Beech wood buffet reinforced with engineered hardwood wrapped in dark turquoise or sage green velvet
- White Carrara marble top and polished brass pulls
- Includes one shelf and one cord escape
- Legs are removable
- Marble top is sealed with clear lacquer for protection
- Wipe clean with soft cloth. Avoid using chemical cleaners
- This piece is intended for indoor use
- Some assembly required
- Overall: 33.5"H, 70"W, 20"D
- Interior Shelf Dimensions: 0.75"H, 33.25"W, 15.75"D
- Leg Height: 7.5"
- Under Clearance: 7.5"
- 143 lbs.