Louis XV Style Chair – Vintage – PICK-UP
Chair as follows:
1) Appears to be in the Louis XV style (I am not an expert)
2) Approximate Seat Measurements as follows:
a) Width of front seat at front of chair approximately 24 inches
b) Width of back of seat approximately 17 inches
c) Depth from front of seat to back of seat approximately 20 ½ inches
3) Approximate Height from floor to back of seat is 35 ¾ inches
4) Approximate Height of back of seat is 21 inches
5) Approximate distance from floor to seat is 16-17 inches.
6) Bottom black liner coming off
7) Left arm needs regluing – can see wood separating and arm wiggles
8) Seat sags – probably something going on with the springs
9) Upholstery is overall good shape
10) Overall Chair Dimensions:
a) Approximate chair width is 25 inches
b) Approximate Chair Depth is 25 inches
11) Wood is not pretty decent shape as far as fading goes.
12) Has 4 metal feet
While I can’t date the chair, I bought it from my great aunt about 25 years ago, so I imagine she bought it long before that. I am not sure if it is post 1950 or pre 1950 so I listed it under pre-1950.
I have a second chair, but it is not identical. See that listing.
Please check out the pictures.
This is PICK-UP ONLY.
Have tried to describe condition of item as best as possible. No returns. E-mail with questions. Thanks.