I designed this modern wall sconce last summer, and it has become one of my most popular fixtures. Inspired by the clean lines of mid-century design, this fixture adds a beautiful ambient light to any room.
• Made by hand from heavy gauge natural brass. The brass is cleaned and coated in a thin layer of matte microcrystalline wax. If left untouched the brass will darken and patina beautifully. If desired, cleaning with a gentle brass cleaner will restore the original hue.
• 6" diameter handblown glass globe. Available in opal (pictured), smoke, clear, or matte opal
• Soft-wired with fabric twist cord and North American plug. In-line cord toggle switch 18" below fixture. White and sand cords get white switch and plug. Black and silver cords get black switch and plug
• Hard-wired version available - separate listing in shop
• Medium socket (e26 / e27) 60 watt max incandescent, 15 watt max LED. Bulb sold separately
• Fixture has a 6" backplate, and measures 6"W x 10.5"H x 9"D
- Domestic Shipping
- In-Person Pickup