One of two machine shop oak-topped carts

0
350 Or best offer

Posted on Sat Apr 28 2018

c. 1950's original and fully functional single factory machine shop cart designed and fabricated by the thomas truck & caster company, keokuk, ia. the reinforced cart contains stationary casters on one end and angled steel bracket on the other. a detachable wrought steel handle interlocks with the cart to lift and engage its wheels for easy transport. the solid oak wood boards exhibit a nicely aged patina. two matching carts available. priced individually. 60 x 30 x 10 inches

  • In Person Pickup
  • Local Delivery
    Not available
  • Domestic Shipping
    Not available
  • International Shipping
    Not available
Urban Remains

Urban Remains

Antique American Artifacts sourced from around the midwest, housed in our West Town, Chicago retail warehouse.