This set of 4 Classic Shun Steel knives includes:
- 9” Shun Classic Bread Knife (Compare at $150 at Williams Sonoma)
- 8" Chef's knife
- 6" utility knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- All MH-0705 Cobalt M.V Steel
- Full tang / Single piece construction of handle and blade
"Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of knife making. These professional knives help you cut and slice food with exceptional precision and control. This set contains all the essentials for home chefs."
We’ve loved these knives and treated them very well - they’ve been professionally sharpened for the purpose of selling, and are in excellent used condition, ready to be enjoyed by a serious home cook for many years.
Note that there are two small chips on the blade of the 6" utility knife (as are visible in the pics). These will be ground out over time as the knives are sharpened and don't affect their performance.
With or without a Sur La Table knife block.
About Shun knives:
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- NSF-certified knives meet high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
Pick up in Prospect Heights.