We’re a husband & wife team fascinated by the art of handmade rugs. Our collection started with rugs for ourselves, but has expanded to something we are excited to share with others. We collect antique and vintage hand-knotted rugs from around the world. As a piece of art, we believe a well-crafted handknotted rug should inspire something within us, changing and shaping us to desire more than the mundanity so common in the world today. Art beckons us to slow down, to make spaces in our life where we can escape monotony. What makes rugs so fascinating is that they are tactile art, which means they’re interacted with throughout the daily and yearly rhythms of our lives.
Our goal is to help customers find a rug that they absolutely love.
This hard-wearing runner is ready to cozy up any hallway, kitchen, or accent area. Antique Sarab rugs like this boast quality craftsmanship, meaning they're prepared for the wear and tear of being regularly used. This excellent condition rug's allure is drawn its balance of color, symmetry, and creativity.
• Age: circa 1920
• Dimensions: 2'11" x 4'7"
• Color: Crimson to maroon, Beige, Camel, Teal, blue
• Pile Height: Medium to high
• Materials: Handspun wool, natural dyes
• Design: Central diamond medallion with tree of life motifs. “sergeants stripes”. Outer guard contains a beautiful pattern of interlocking mirror images. Abrash throughout.
• Condition: Good, minor warping along sides. See photos.
• Shipping: Free to the US and Canada!
This rug has been organically and professionally cleaned. Every purchase comes with a write-up about your rug and a care guide.