We’re a husband & wife team fascinated by the art of handmade rugs. Our collection started with rugs for ourselves, but has expanded to something we are excited to share with others. We collect antique and vintage hand-knotted rugs from around the world. As a piece of art, we believe a well-crafted handknotted rug should inspire something within us, changing and shaping us to desire more than the mundanity so common in the world today. Art beckons us to slow down, to make spaces in our life where we can escape monotony. What makes rugs so fascinating is that they are tactile art, which means they’re interacted with throughout the daily and yearly rhythms of our lives.
Our goal is to help customers find a rug that they absolutely love.
An Abadeh rug with playful tribal motifs. This cozy area rug will delight you with its abundance of motifs ranging from birds/peacocks to trees and flowers. Perfect as a decor-definer in your living or dining room.
• Age: circa 1970
• Dimensions: 4'11' x 6'10"
• Color: Crimson, rust, prussian blue, sapphire, beige
• Pile Height: Medium
• Materials: Wool
• Design: This rug is marked by its small, blue central medallion within a large hexagonal field. The field and medallion are filled with motifs of birds, peacocks, tree-of-life, trees, and flowers. The rug is completed by a repeating, ivory floral border scattered with bird motifs.
• Condition: Good, some low pile areas. See photos.
• Shipping: Free to the US and Canada!
This rug has been professionally & organically cleaned.