Louis XV Style Chair – Vintage PICK UP
Chair as follows:
1) Appears to be in the Louis XV style (I am not an expert)
2) Approximate Seat Measurements as follows:
a) Width of front seat at front of chair approximately 21 inches
b) Width of back of seat approximately 17 inches
c) Depth from front of seat to back of seat approximately 21 inches
3) Approximate Height from floor to back of seat is 36 inches
4) Approximate Height of back of seat is 20 1/2 inches
5) Approximate distance from floor to seat is 16 1/2 inches.
6) Bottom black liner ok
7) Doesn’t appear to have any areas needing regluing
8) Wood needs to be restained due to definite fading.
9) Seat appears ok. No sagging noticed.
10) Needs to be reupholstered. Very worn.
11) Overall Chair Dimensions:
a) Approximate chair width is 25 ½ inches
b) Approximate Chair Depth is 25 inches
12) Has 3 metal feet (missing one)
While I can’t date the chair, I bought it from my great aunt about 25 years ago, so I imagine she bought it long before that. I am not sure if it is post 1950 or pre 1950 so I listed it under pre-1950.
I have a second chair, but it is not identical. See that listing.
Please check out the pictures.
This is PICK-UP ONLY.
Have tried to describe condition of item as best as possible. No returns. E-mail with questions . Thanks.