Tracey Boyd conceptualizes her furniture designs in the same way she spends her days - by gathering ideas, experiences and one-of-a-kind items from her extensive travels. Whether inspired by a single drawer pull salvaged near her hometown in England, or an ancient mural from across the world, each piece is a superb amalgam of craftsmanship and unexpected details from her imagination. This stunning, handcrafted collection is inspired by the Japanese patched indigo textiles known as boro, while a textural metallic finish invokes volcanic rock.
- Slight variation in natural wood texture will occur
- Due to the nature of the finish, slight variation in color will occur
- Poplar wood case is reinforced with engineered hardwood for durability
- Poplar wood top, sides, and back; natural finish
- Painted blue wooden front; natural iron accents and legs
- Includes one adjustable shelf; three pegs for mobility
- Includes cord escape