I have a Lacquered Regency Six-Drawer Dresser purchased from Anthropologie for $2,298.00, which I am selling for $1,600. Please note that the furniture has been slightly used for home staging at a high-end real estate home. Therefore, there may be a few minor blemishes (see pictures), so I am selling this item at a discount from retail prices.
First come, first serve. Will deliver for a fee or can arrange for you to pick up (all items are located in Philadelphia because I work between Philly, NYC, and DC).
Designed around the retro glamour of its lucite and etched brass pulls, The Lacquered Regency collection is hallmarked by a high-gloss lacquer finish that's the result of a five-day sanding, coating, and curing process. From its gleaming facade to its crystalline lucite legs, the dramatic details of this dresser marries modernity with a familiar silhouette.
About Tracey Boyd
Whether drawing inspiration from her extensive travels or tapping into her background in fashion, Tracey Boyd’s furniture collections for Anthropologie exude an expertise in color, craftsmanship, and unexpected detail.
- Engineered hardwood dresser featuring a high-gloss lacquered finish
- Etched brass and lucite hardware
- Six drawers opens on metal glides
- Brass-capped lucite legs are removable
- Sealed with clear lacquer for protection
- Wipe clean with damp damp cloth. Avoid using chemical cleaners
- Levelers are included
- Anti-tip hardware included for extra safety and stability
- This piece is intended for indoor use
- Some assembly required
- Overall: 30.75"H, 71.5"W, 22"D
- Interior Drawer Dimensions: 6"H, 22.5"W, 15"D
- Leg Height: 9.25"
- Under Clearance: 9.25"
- 121 lbs.